Friday, February 10, 2012

New sim - Rose!


 I love her style, she looks similar like me in the past. xDD
I can't send her to the Exchange, so you can download her just from mediafire in sims3pack
Incredible  graffiti wallpapers are from JS Sims3 (Thank You! xD)
(click to enlarge)






Everyday
Formal Wear
Sleep Wear
Swim Wear
Athletic
CC list:
Everyday - bottom (Lilisims), shoes (Ekinege TSR pay), leggins (JS Sims 3)  tattoo (Lore Social Sims), Percing (Aikea-guinea digitalperversion), hair (MonsterDavid Gaga Store)
Formal Wear - search for... xD)
Sleep Wear - Set by Ekinege TSR pay
Swim Wear - search for.. (sorry! xp)


DOWNLOAD
from Mediafire (*sims3pack)

12 comments:

  1. She looks so cool^^
    I love her style and her look
    gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her Hair! She is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Good to hear that. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your comments Blonde Chaos (and your nick :DD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's fuc***g cool! ;) I love she! clap clap clap
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did anyone get bad cc from downloading this in the exchange? (PLEASE RESPOND)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get bad cc with this sim? If so, I'll have to remove her from this blog.. but no one had any problems with her. I just installed her I didn't get any bad cc.

      Delete
  7. can someone tell were can i download the hair and the every day bottom? i can't reach it :/ and it's a shame i love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bottom is not avaible for download, because site is down and i don't remember where i get hair.. sorry ):

      Delete